| CL Consultants Limited
GP for Windows: Wellsite Geology Software
CL Consultants has released its second version of
our renowned GP strip log package. The new software
has been completely rewritten to operate under the
Windows or NT systems including Windows 98 and ME.
GP Windows has a number of features built in
which gives the program wide versatility:
- Full colour/standard Canstrat symbols.
- Very easy to learn and operate.
- Professional Output clearly superior.
- Client logo's easily input to customize each
log as per client.
- Can utilize up to 8 curves of information.
- Can import all curve data in ASCII or LAS format.
- Can shift data on log (curves) up or down to
- Plot in 0.5m increments for lithology and as
low as 0.1m for data.
- Can use either meters or feet.
- Core log built in and can be printed with regular
strip log; no separate log required.
- Export data in LAS, PPDM or Geolog ASCII. Geolog
ASCII is CL own export feature and allows users
to export all data on the strip log including
lithology and all text. This export conforms
to most current available mapping packages.
- Imbed any digital photo to the strip log at
- GP Windows comes with its own photo version
built in that allows the user to view any embedded
photos with zoom capabilities and color correction.
- Full expansion of all sample descriptions from
- Complete expandable dictionary built in.
- Slide/rotate feature built in to the depth
- Low porosity scale available for carbonates
3, 6, 9, 12, > 12%.
- Ability to add rock, accessories or fossil
symbols to customize log to user or special circumstances.
- Scales are not preset on log and can be anything
you choose as often as you choose.
- All text box are movable by the mouse and text
boxes in track 1 (ROP/Gas) side are right and
- Wide and narrow log presentation.
- Print menu allows a variety of scale output
eg. 1:240, 1:480, 1:640, 1:1200, etc. plus the
ability to change company or client logo's and
print core log with strip log. Also continuous
and single sheet print available.
- Works with all Windows compatible printers.
- Easy backup to a GP.zip file for complete data
backup or backup to viewer file for use with
free viewer software.
- Viewer program allows client or user to accept
viewer file to see and print these files. No
data manipulation possible.
- Viewer program allows user to give client access
to strip log on a 24/7 basis via e-mail or internet.
- Full manual in Adobe format comes in the program.
- Any Windows/95 or better based computer.
- Should have a minimum 233 speed.
- 2 gigs of hard drive space.
- Modem if transmission of data required.
- Will export data (sample descriptions) in ASCII
for import to any standard word processor.
- Full training on our program comes with purchase
as well as a written manual
CL Consultants Ltd.
3601A- 21st Street N.E.
Fax (403) 291-9556