GP (Geoprint) for Windows: Wellsite Geology Software
CL Consultants has released its Version 3.0 of our renowned
GP Windows Wellsite software. This version has been enhanced
with embedding photos, adding tracks, arrows, text
enhancements, and the ability to run multi copies so you can
do offset well comparisons. The enhanced print menu allows
greater flexibility in providing custom Striplog outputs for
GP Windows has a number of features built in which gives
the program wide versatility:
- Full colour/standard Canstrat symbols.
- Very easy to learn and operate.
- Professional Output clearly superior.
- Client logos easily input to customize each log as per
- Can utilize up to 8 curves of information at a time –
100 curves available
- Can import all curve data in ASCII or LAS format.
- Can shift data on log (curves) up or down to correct data.
- Plot in 0.5m increments for lithology and as low as 0.1m
- Can use either meters or feet.
- Core log built in and can be printed with regular strip
log; no separate log required.
- Export data in LAS, PPDM or Geolog ASCII, as well as XML,
SGL, and Wellcore. . Geolog ASCII is CL's own export feature
and allows users to export all data on the strip log including
lithology and all text. This export conforms to most current
available mapping packages.
- Imbed any digital photo to the strip log at your leisure.
Both as a picture and as a symbol.
- GP Windows comes with its own photo version built in that
allows the user to view any embedded photos with zoom capabilities
and color correction. Just click on Camera symbol.
- Full expansion of all sample descriptions from short hand.
- Complete expandable dictionary built in.
- Slide/rotate feature built in to the depth column.
- Sneider Rock Index Column
- Low porosity scale available for carbonates 3, 6, 9, 12,
- Ability to add rock accessories or fossil symbols to
customize log to user or special circumstances.
- Scales are not preset on log and can be anything you choose
as often as you choose.
- All text boxes are movable by the mouse and text
boxes in track 1 (ROP/Gas) side are right and left justifiable
and font adjustable.
- Able to add tracks in linear or logarithmic scale up to
50 extra if you choose
- Arrows available to point to critical data you wish to
- Use multiple copies at one time to reference offset wells
- Curve wrap on all curves
- Wide and narrow log presentation.
- Print menu allows a variety of scale outputs eg. 1:240,
1:480, 1:640, 1:1200, etc. plus the ability to change company
or client logo's and print core log with strip log. Also
continuous and single sheet print available.
- Works with all Windows compatible printers.
- Easy backup to a GP.zip file for complete data backup
or backup to viewer file for use with free viewer software.
- Viewer program allows client or user to accept viewer
file to see and print these files. No data manipulation
- Viewer program allows user to give client access to strip
log on a 24/7 basis via e-mail or internet.
- Full manual in Adobe format comes in the program.
GP (Geoprint) Overview Presentation:
- Any Windows 98 or better based computer.
- Should have a minimum 233 speed.
- 2 gigs of hard drive space.
- Modem if transmission of data required.
- Will export data (sample descriptions) in ASCII for import
to any standard word processor.
- Full training on our program comes with purchase as well
as a written manual